Saturday, December 1, 2012

Beside Two Rivers by Rita Gerlach



Beside Two Rivers (Daughters of the Potomac, # 2) Beside Two Rivers by Rita Gerlach

 From Goodreads.com
 A tale of love won and love lost, and the faith to find it again. From the banks of the Potomac to the misty moors of England, Darcy follows a path where the secrets of the past slowly rise to the surface in this dramatic saga that began in Before the Scarlet Dawn. She meets Ethan Brennan, an aspiring English horse breeder, who embraces her independent spirit and marvels at the simplicity of her faith. Ethan and Darcy fall in love, but are kept apart by a promise to another and a sworn oath to a dying woman whose long-hidden secret threatens Darcy 's and Ethan 's lives.

 My Take: This is the Second book in a series but you don't have to read the first book to enjoy this book but it would help to fill in some of the story.  I did not read the first book but still enjoyed this book.  I loved the relationship that Darcy had with Ethan.  This book shows how everyone should forgive others.  It helps yourself as well as the other person.  I will be going back to read the First one in this series. 

I received a review copy from Pump up Your book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.