Great video posted by our host to get us pumped up for the next half of the Read-a-thon
1. What are you reading right now? I just finished The General and Monaville, Texas and will be concentrating on Necessary Heartbreak for the rest of the challenge for me.
2. How many books have you read so far? Just the one but it's not so much how many I get read but about how much fun I am having
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Necessary Heartbreak Hope to finish this one so far I really like it.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No special arrangments
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? No interruptions either
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fun it is
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not that i can think of
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? plan alittle better since I just decided yesterday to do this.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? nope