Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sunset by Karen Kingsbury




     This is the last book in this series about the Baxter Family.  John and Elaine are going to get married but can he get through the feelings of guilt about remarrying?  Kari meets and counsels someone from her past.  Can Luke and Regan put their marriage back together?  What abut Ashley and Landon will they try to have another child?  all these questions are answered in this book. 
This book had me on the verge of tears several times. I have come to love the Baxter Family through these series of books.  I am going to have to go back and read the first series as I have only read the first one.  These are not your generic Christian novels they deal with the very real problems that Christians deal with and they are very human and make human mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a recent large amount of spam comments I have decided to start comment moderation. I love comments so please leave them.